- Return request must be submitted within 14 days from date order is shipped. For international orders (not Singapore), request within 30 days.
- Item(s) must be returned within 7 days once the return request is approved.
- Item(s) must be in its original condition with original plastic packaging, tags, accessories and box if applicable. Items must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered, unscented, and no cosmetic stains.
- Return packages must include order ID number, name, address and Return Form for identification purposes. If you are unable to print, write the required details on any A4-size paper.
- Sale items, items purchased during promotional period (GSS, Black Friday etc), life-style items, intimates, accessories, bags are not eligible for returns.
- Orders made with a discount code are not eligible for returns.
- All postage costs for returns will be borne by customers.
- Return requests must be lodged by the original buyer for purchases made directly on our website. We do not accept returns for items purchased via third parties.
- Store credits will be credited into the account which was used to place the order, it cannot be transferred to another account.
- Store credits can only be used once, and are not eligible for another return.
- One Nine Stand reserves the right to reject the return of any item it deems unsalable and/or does not fulfill the return conditions.
Step 1: Submit Return Request (14 days from date shipped):
- Send in your Refund Request within 14 days from the date shipped and ensure the item fulfills Return Conditions. (Applicable to both international & Local orders)
- Log in > click “Orders” from the dashboard > Find order > click “Request Refund” > Indicate item(s), enter Quantity, Return Reason, Resolution & Return Method.
- After submission, it will take 3 to 5 working days to be reviewed. An email will be sent upon approval or status can be checked under account.
If you’ve chosen to mail back your parcel, please log in and submit a tracking number for the return request to be approved.
Step 2: Return Item via Mail (7 days after request is approved)
- Please mail / return the item(s) within 7 days in order for your return item(s) to be accepted at:
One Nine Stand
11 Tuas Bay Close, #01-20 West Star
2. Store credits will be processed within 7 working days upon the receipt of the returned parcel (excluding weekends, public holidays, and office closure). It will be issued into the member’s account, valid for 180 days (6 months).
DEFECTIVE OR INCORRECT ITEMS
We are really sorry for any mistakes with your order. Please email us at email@example.com within 14 days from the date parcel was shipped (for local orders) with the following information:
- Order ID number, product name and size of affected item.
- Clear picture / video with description of the defect or incorrect item.
Our team will furnish you with greater details on returns via email. Item(s) must be in its original condition with original plastic packaging, tags, accessories and box if applicable. Items must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered, unscented, and no cosmetic stains. A one-for-one replacement is usually provided where we can. In the event that the item is out of stock, we will provide a refund in store credits.
We seek your kind understanding that if products fall within acceptable tolerances, they would not be considered as defects.
We try our best to be as accurate as possible but please kindly note that there may be a 0.5″ to 0.7″ difference in our given measurements as apparels are mass manufactured. The products are measured when laid flat, across respective areas using international inch unit measurement.
We always strive to depict and correct each item’s true colour to the best of our ability. However, colours may still deviate slightly on different screens as different technological devices have varying screen colour resolutions and colour settings (e.g: Night Mode vs True Tone Mode on iPhones). Perceptions of colours may also vary for different individuals and colours can be affected by lighting conditions in which the viewer examines the product. For instance, a product’s colour may be affected by outdoor and indoor lightings of different tones or intensities.
What Constitutes As A Defect
An item is considered defective if its functionality has been compromised and/or overall look when worn is affected. The defect must be sustained at source and clearly visible upon receipt, before any washing. It is not caused by improper handling or wear and tear.
Self-inflicted damages to the product such as use of overtly strong detergent, bleach, soaking, high heat and abrasion during wear are not considered defects:
- Colour transfer that is self-inflicted during wash.
- Furring and thread pulls that are self-inflicted due to abrasion against rough accessories. This is considered wear and tear.
- Bursting of zips or buttons due to improper handling or wrong size ordered.
Some limited examples of minor imperfections that do not affect product’s overall functionality and hence, are not considered as defects are as follows:
- Minor loose threads or buttons that can be easily rectified.
- Varying placement of print or embroidery due to the cut of fabric.
- Denim washes that are of varying consistencies inherent in denim wash procedure.
- Denim and embroidery frays that are part of its design.
- Minor dirt that can be washed off with soap and water.
- Minor specks inherent in the fabric that are part of the manufacturing process.
- Technical markings that can be washed off or blown.
- Slight colour variances due to different screen colour resolutions, settings and individual perceptions.
- Slight measurement variances of between 0.5″ to 0.7″ that are part of product tolerances.
- Apparel not fitted well at intended areas due to varying body proportions for different individuals.
One Nine Stand is not liable for amounts beyond the value of the item sold.
Should there be any other issues with your order and product, our Returns Team would gladly assist you with it. Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you very much.